Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our SaaS platform. The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
The Opportunity: You’ll be joining a people-focused company. As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Creating, improving and maintaining automated systems for code compilation, testing, and deployment
- Providing Non-Production & Production support and problem solving
- Managing virtual machines, IaaS in our Azure, AWS and Oracle Cloud Platforms
- Highly focused on rapid deployment, automation and process improvement
- Setting up and maintaining mission-critical production environments
- Other tasks to help manage the build and delivery of our revolutionary software solutions
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows based environments
- Experience troubleshooting Windows and Linux based applications .NET and Java
- Experience with scripting (Bash, Shell, Python, Power Shell)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring Icing, Prometheus, Nagios
- Experience in automation (Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Database experience would be a bonus (MySql, Oracle, MSSQL)
- Personal accountability and strong communication skills
- Strong desire to acquire and master new skills
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP network and experience of setting up network equipment such as switches, routers and firewalls
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations to support an always-up, always-available service
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.