Senior Manager, Solution Architect (Remote)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a highly skilled Senior Manager, Solution Architect who will lead the design and implementation of Vendavo’s software solutions for our extensive list of client companies. These customers are some of the most influential F500 companies within Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Packaged Good, Energy and Utilities and Technology verticals. You will work hands-on directly with customers and internal stakeholders, ensuring our client’s success with Vendavo’s solutions.
- Lead a group of technical resources from design phase to the completion of large, multi-divisional customer implementation
- Engage the customer IT group to facilitate integration between Vendavo and the customer’s internal IT systems
- Ensure sizing estimates on the hardware environment templates are up to date
- Work with the Engineering team and serve as the liaison between Engineering and Services
- Manage PPI requests, including providing estimates and oversee the configuration
- Resolve technical escalated issues either through project level technical changes or working with product management and engineering groups to find core-product based solutions
- Support business/functional requirements gathering of Customer’s diverse needs
- Lead the Solution Architects and develop and implement processes and methodologies to increase productivity and minimize duplication across projects
- Support Services Sales on technical aspects of sales scoping an quoting.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in CS, CE or EE, or equivalent experience in related field
- High-impact experience in customer-facing, consultative roles in enterprise software or professional technology consulting firm in one or more of the following industry groups is a plus: industrial, automotive, distribution, consumer packaged goods, chemical or high tech
- Prior experience of making presentations to groups of senior manager and executive-level attendees
- Experience leading technical resources
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- 10+ years progressive technical experience including: Object and data modeling; J2EE/Java and web-based application development; Integration design and development using ETL tools, Web Services, SOAP, and middleware; XML and SQL; Oracle database and J2EE application server
- Demonstrated leadership role on large scale project implementations with ability to provide oversight of multiple complex solution implementations
- Ability to lead, mentor and work with technical team members spread over multiple time zones
- Comprehensive understanding of development methodology with ability to recommend improvements to existing processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams
- Strong prior technical, development background in either Services or Engineering - 5+ years of hands on solution design experience; experience developing applications on top of platforms ERP and platform configuration implementation experience (SAP, Siebel, Oracle, PeopleSoft, I2, etc.)
- Experience working with Product Management and Engineering to recommend core product enhancements
- 5+ years managing technical project teams
- Knowledge of Oracle database and application server (Weblogic, Netweaver, or Websphere) required
- Supply chain management, CRM, or pricing experience is advantageous, SAP integration experience a plus
- Competitive base salary + commissions
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.