Program Manager (Remote)
- Chicago, IL, USA
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on expanding the Program Manager team to drive successful implementations of Vendavo’s Enterprise Software Solutions, within our Global customers.
The Opportunity: We’re a diverse bunch of people that care deeply about pricing theory, our clients, our people, and our SaaS products. As a Program Manager with Vendavo, you will play a critical role in managing cross-functional global teams, to ensure customer implementation success, including responsibility for the overall budget, statement of work, profitability, and developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. You will be the main point of contact for each customer project you manage. You will be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships at the project and executive levels
- Drive strategic goals, oversee technical and functional specifications and generate and maintain detailed implementation plans
- Be responsible for overall project budget and project profitability
- Manage and regularly review overall program timeline, status, milestones, and risks
- Lead cross-functional global teams and associated work streams during the implementation
- Coordinate activities across other areas that may impact the program
- Provide governance structure and work with teams to monitor/drive stakeholder management and communications
- Lead scrum meetings and facilitate Agile principals
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in business, Management Information Systems or related field
- 10+ years of Project/Program Management experience in large-scale Enterprise Software implementations, which span multiple customer business units and are multi-divisional deployments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with executives and project teams, both internal and external
- Strong working knowledge of Software Implementation Methodologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Project Management Software Tools, such as Microsoft Project, Rally or VersionOne
- Proven record of managing project budgets and profitability
- Demonstrated experience managing teams, successfully resolving complex business and application problems in a timely manner
- Pricing experience not required, but desirable
- Weekly travel requirement is up to 75%, within the US and occasional international travel may be required when needed
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- PMP certification. ITIL and CSM desirable
- Must have access to a major airport
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.