People and Culture Business Partner (Remote)
- Denver, CO, USA
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We’re a diverse bunch of people that care deeply about pricing theory, our clients, our people, and our SaaS products. The P&C Business Partner will collaborate with the VP, People Operations and Vendavo’s leaders to drive and deliver company-wide programs and initiatives. Responsible for guiding the leaders and employees through HR related initiatives in the areas of talent management, organizational change, engagement, performance management.
- Provides full cycle Human Resource support for leaders and employees in assigned business areas.
- Develops and maintains a position of trusted advisor to management and employees on all P&C related matters.
- Understands the needs of the business; identifies creative solutions and provides recommendations in alignment with P&C and business initiatives.
- Guides company leaders on P&C annual programs (i.e. performance management and employee engagement).
- Partners with business leaders and employees on growing work relationships, building engagement, and increasing productivity and retention.
- Provides consultation on day-to-day employee issues and performance management guidance (i.e. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary action).
- Supports initiatives regarding culture, organizational change, engagement and organizational effectiveness.
- Supports the administration of US benefits programs and manages the leave of absence processes.
- Internal point of contact for matters related to company sponsored immigration cases.
- Work in partnership with Talent Acquisition and hiring managers help to create an exceptional onboarding experience for new employees. This includes facilitating the planning for new employee onboarding.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR/organizational development or related business field plus 5 years of HR generalist experience with minimum two years' experience of demonstrated partnership with senior level leads in the organization or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid knowledge of Human Resource principles and practices, and laws and regulations related to employment.
- Ability to partner with leaders of large groups to help navigate the business through significant change utilizing effective project management and change management techniques and processes.
- A broad technical expertise in employee relations, engagement and retention, policy interpretation and application, planning and other HR processes and programs.
- Possesses excellent communication skills (written and verbal), conveying information with confidence and clarity
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with all levels in the business
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to be flexible and available to interact with teammates at all levels; ability to be self-directed and motivated
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.