Sales Engineer (Remote)
- Stockholm, Sweden
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
The Challenge: We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, and distribution industries to leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits.
The Opportunity: We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our team here at Vendavo. You will be responsible for creating and supporting Sales demonstrations of our full suite of Commercial Excellence software.
- Working with Business Consultants to translate business requirements into functional designs
- Implementing function designs through software configuration and customization
- Manipulating and importing data
- Creating business logic to produce desired outcomes
- Small teams where everyone matters and is an integral part of success
- Substantial personal autonomy and individual responsibility
- New challenges that require clever solutions in each demonstration
- Other duties as assigned
- Is open to learning the pricing domain and understanding the business and needs of our customers
- Is curious and willing to solve problems
- Is a real team player – shares experiences, helps, listens
- Is customer-oriented
- Possesses a strong sense of quality
- Knows T-SQL (3+ years of experience)
- Knows SQL databases
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.