- Denver, CO, USA
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
The Challenge: We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on expanding the technical accounting team.
The Opportunity: You’ll be joining a people-focused company and accounting team. As a Technical Accountant with Vendavo, you will be responsible for strategic resource allocation and day-to-day financial operations as Vendavo scales its mission impact with new and existing products, technology, and business models through pricing.
- Participate in month-end close, preparing monthly journal entries, analysis and reconciliation of certain asset and liability accounts
- Prepare monthly financial consolidation, cash flows, and analytical presentations to support month end accounting conclusions preview with Finance leadership
- Act as a technical accounting resource for the company by researching, resolving and documenting accounting issues that arise during the year
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure the timely and accurate accounting for complex transactions and improvement to close processes
- Maintain, update, and evaluate accounting policies & procedures in line with U.S. GAAP
- Maintain and enhance the internal controls over accounting processes and systems
- Provide wide range of support for financial statement audits and tax filings
- Produce US GAAP statement of cash flow
- Monitor and produce bank compliance reporting package
- Provide Equity Firm Metic data
- Assist in the preparation of the financials statements, notes and policies
- Below the line analysis
- Ensure Balance Sheet is stated correctly in terms of categories, short term/long termManage annual audit entries including tax adjustments
- Liaison with Tax firm on tax provision and balance sheet presentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years meaningful work experience, including Big 4 public accounting experience
- Experience in the tech industry is a plus
- Proficient in researching accounting literature
- Approach work with an intellectual curiosity and a dedication to process improvement
- NetSuite a plus
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.