- Denver, CO, USA
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our SaaS platform. The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
The Opportunity: You’ll be joining a people-focused company. As a Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working with our customers’ admins to solve their issues, address their questions and make sure that they get bugs fixed
- Coordinating with our developers and oversee customer bug reports as they get resolved
- Assisting our configuration engineers and other teams with problems they may find
- Providing assistance via remote desktop sessions
- Working in a small team of highly-skilled people from different backgrounds
You will gather or deepen your knowledge of the following technologies (only major items are listed)
- XML, XSD/XSLT
- Visual Studio
- Windows/MacOS (free choice)
- Is open to learning the pricing domain and understanding the business and needs of our customers
- Is curious and willing to solve challenges
- Is a real team player – shares experiences, helps, listens
- Is customer-oriented
- Possesses a strong sense of quality
- Knows C#/.NET
- Is passionate about DevOps
- Knows T-SQL
- Knows XML/XSD/XSL
- Knows SQL databases
- Is familiar with MSSQL
- Is familiar with IIS
- Is familiar with Windows Server
- Knowledge of ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) is a plus
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.