Software Engineer - .Net C#
- Denver, CO, USA
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our CPQ platform. The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities
The Opportunity: You’ll be joining a people-focused company. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new features created for the CPQ platform. This position will also be responsible for bug fixes to the core platform based on internal testing. Analyzes and resolves problems efficiently and effectively. Performs administration and configuration of both Linux and Microsoft operating systems
- Design and implementation of new product features
- Provide core support for Vendavo’s CPQ platform
- Enhance the existing CPQ library of Automated Unit and UI Tests
- Other duties as assigned.
- Object-oriented development experience
- ASP.NET web development experience
- Experience with Visual Studio .Net
- Experience developing Unit Tests
- Experience with iterative development methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Familiar with XML
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be customer-focused
- Must possess drive and motivation for achievement with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly and be motivated by successfully accomplishing goals
- Education: College degree. BS MIS or computer science, math, or equivalent experience.
- Certifications: Professional certifications in Microsoft preferred
- Experience: Microsoft Commerce Server, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, SalesLogix or Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.