Program Manager (Remote)
- Stockholm, Sweden
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, you will play a critical role in managing cross-functional global teams, to ensure customer implementation success, including responsibility for the overall budget, statement of work, profitability and developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. You will be the main point of contact for each customer project you oversee. You will be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
The Opportunity: You’ll be joining a people-focused company to develop and maintain strong customer relationships at project and executive levels driving strategic goals, oversee technical and functional specifications and generate and maintain detailed implementation plans.
- You will be responsible for overall project budget and project profitability
- Manage and regularly review overall program timeline, status, milestones, and risks
- You will get to lead cross-functional global teams and associated work streams during the implementation
- Coordinate activities across other areas that may impact the program
- Provide governance structure and work with teams to monitor/drive stakeholder management and communications
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in business, Management Information Systems or related field
- 10+ years of Project/Program Management experience in large-scale Enterprise Software implementations, which span multiple customer business units and are multi-divisional deployments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with executives and project teams, both internal and external
- Strong working knowledge of Software Implementation Methodologies. Candidates with Agile experience preferred
- Knowledge of Project Management Software Tools, such as Microsoft Project
- Ability to manage project budgets and profitability
- Demonstrated experience managing teams, successfully resolving complex business and application problems in a timely manner
- Pricing experience is desirable.
- 5 + years high-impact experience in customer-facing, consultative roles in enterprise software or professional technology consulting firm in one or more of the following industry groups: industrial, automotive, distribution, consumer packaged goods, chemical or high tech
- The weekly travel requirement is 50% on average.
- EU passport is a must for position filled in Europe
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.