- Düsseldorf, Germany
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale and execute on our strategic solution roadmap, by developing new cloud-based solutions, we are looking to add a Product Manager to our existing team. You will play a central role in establishing, refining and executing product/solution strategy and roadmap, informed by market and customer needs.
The Opportunity: You’ll be joining a people-focused company and business development team. As a Product Manager with Vendavo, You will work with a talented cross functional team including product marketing, user-experience, engineering, sales, marketing, and professional services to prioritize and drive new products and features through the product development life cycle, all in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Research and understand our target market segments to identify valuable problems we can solve, and how to solve them with innovative solutions.
- Define the product vision and the strategy to achieve that vision, aligned with your company strategy.
- Define and execute on your part of the overall strategic roadmap, with clear priorities and working closely with marketing, UX, engineering, sales, and services teams.
- Build and sustain relationships with Vendavo customers and develop a deep understanding of their needs. Represent the voice of the customers in every interaction with internal or external stakeholders.
- Work closely with product marketing to package and position products and enable sales teams.
- Be an expert in the domain, market and competition.
- Evangelize Vendavo solution to internal and external audiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in big data and analytical products
- Advanced quantitative skills (statistics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, optimization) are a plus
- Proven track record of managing SaaS applications in a global organization
- Proven track record of managing Enterprise applications
- Proven track record of setting product vision, translating vision into a roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery and taking the product to the market
- Strong user experience / design sense
- Strong customer research skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Certifications in Pragmatic Marketing Curriculum or similar is a plus
- Competitive base salary + commissions
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.