Vice President of Services, EMEA
- Stockholm, Sweden
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, we are looking for a strategic, innovative thinker with a proven track record as an organizational leader, champion of change, a strong operator and trusted advisor to customers. The Vice President of Services, EMEA reports directly to the Sr. Vice President/General Manager of EMEA and has a dotted line reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. This individual is responsible for overseeing the management, execution, and growth of Vendavo’s cloud and legacy deployment services within the EMEA region. This person will be engaged at the senior management levels with our clients and is responsible for customer implementations that improve the financial health of our customers while maximizing the efficient use of our resources to create customer satisfaction.
The Opportunity: You’ll be joining a people-focused company and must be passionate about leading a diverse team of knowledgeable resources and the opportunity to impart value to the customer’s organization through the use of Vendavo’s Commercial Excellence platform. This person will be a leader – internally to the EMEA project teams and other functions within Vendavo as well as externally to the leadership of Vendavo’s customers.
- Own the customer delivery on active projects in EMEA to ensure successful project and customer outcomes. This includes proactively managing the customer relationship, providing project oversight and guiding the customer on their Commercial Excellence journey. This role is directly responsible for the P&L of the business unit and is expected to deliver the expected target goals.
- Work collaboratively with the PMO and the EMEA Services team to execute efficient deployment methodologies for the delivery and implementation of solutions to reduce total cost of implementation and ownership (TCI and TCO). This includes adapting and scaling the organization to handle significantly increased customer volume.
- Manage the Services team of consultants, project managers, solution architects, and other resource types for optimum value and to ensure achievement of Cloud Services margin targets. This includes working with direct reports to manage talent: hire, train, develop, career plan, retain or manage out, if needed.
- Provide leadership in the coordination of work cross-functionally with the other leaders at Vendavo especially the Customer Operations, PMO, Service Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Sales.
- Act as senior management-level point of contact for customer project escalations and work with the project team and the customer to develop a resolution as well as effective mitigation strategies.
- Work with the team to develop the infrastructure to ensure that the Vendavo resources are the premier provider of such services in the market place.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A successful track record of hiring, growing and adapting an organization to change.
- 10+ years of experience in customer-facing roles where developing good relationships were a significant contributor to producing successful outcomes, including some experience managing customer relationships and negotiating with large, sophisticated customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in professional services engagements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a manager of a department, ideally including management of managers.
- MBA ideal, Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field.
- History of successful leadership.
- Manage an office-based and virtual, remote organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-geographical setting.
- Familiarity with Commercial Excellence (pricing, segmentation, CPQ, Contract Management, etc.) and how the Vendavo applications are used to bring value to customers, some pricing consulting experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of project management required.
- Prior experience owning and managing a profit center with a track record of driving improvements in profitability is desirable.
- You are customer-focused with a solution oriented and consultative mindset
- You have the desire and ability to innovate and inspire innovation in others
- You take accountability for the results we need to achieve individually and collectively
- You make courageous decisions and act with integrity
- You execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful project and resource planning and disciplined execution
- You operate with responsible transparency with direct, respectful and open dialogue amongst your peers.
- Competitive base salary + commissions
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.