Short Term - Spa Therapist Chinese Speaking
- Department: Health, Fitness and Beauty
Velaa Private Island is one of the leading resorts in the world. The combination of innovative and unique architectural design and the bespoke private service offered from our expert and experienced team ensures the perfect environment to create the most memorable and unforgettable moments for each and every one of our valued guests.
Located north from Malé, within the constellation of islands that form the Noonu Atoll, Velaa Private Island brings a new meaning to “private moments” in the Maldives. Here the essence of Maldivian culture, lifestyle and landscape meets limitless opportunities, where no request is too much, and each guest will ultimately feel that this is their own private Island.
- Demonstrate a high degree of Velaa’s culture and service standards awareness.
- Provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments
- to our guests.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Upsell and promote Spa products and treatments to guests.
- Uphold Velaa’s hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
- Be fully aware of the Velaa Spa facilities, timings, promotions and prices.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years’ working as a professional therapist in a 5-star luxury resort in Maldives will be an advantage.
- Hands on experience in massage treatments, face/body therapies, manicures, pedicures, hairdressing.
- Degree or current license in aesthetics or relative field will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese fluency is a must.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills & confident to anticipate and manage processes.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and experience in customer service.
- Good knowledge in computing and office software.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, always remaining calm and courteous