Spa Receptionist - Russian speaking
- Department: Health, Fitness and Beauty
Velaa Private Island is one of the leading resorts in the world. The combination of innovative and unique architectural design and the bespoke private service offered from our expert and experienced team ensures the perfect environment to create the most memorable and unforgettable moments for each and every one of our valued guests.
Located north from Malé, within the constellation of islands that form the Noonu Atoll, Velaa Private Island brings a new meaning to “private moments” in the Maldives. Here the essence of Maldivian culture, lifestyle and landscape meets limitless opportunities, where no request is too much, and each guest will ultimately feel that this is their own private Island.
- Demonstrate a high degree of Velaa’s culture and service standards awareness.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Upsell and promote Spa products and treatments to guests.
- Uphold Velaa’s hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
- Be fully aware of the Velaa Spa facilities, timings, promotions and prices.
- This role entails overseeing both spa reception duties and actively performing various spa services, including treatments and retail sales.
- Effectively oversee the booking system and coordinate with the team.
- Ability to work under pressure with a diverse team, adapt at handling challenging guests while consistently surpassing their expectations.
- Minimum Three (3) years' experience in a similar role with Luxury Hotels/Resorts.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian.
- Customer service oriented and a pleasant personality, with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills.
- Strong personality who fosters excellent teamwork.
- Knowledge in Hairdressing/ Massages/Manicure/Pedicure would be an advantage.
- Certification from an accredited school of hairdressing/massage or beauty school.
- The candidate must be directly involved in the day-to-day operations, demonstrating a high level of flexibility.