Digital Marketing Executive
- Department: Sales and Marketing
Velaa Private Island is one of the leading resorts in the world. The combination of innovative and unique architectural design and the bespoke private service offered from our expert and experienced team ensures the perfect environment to create the most memorable and unforgettable moments for each and every one of our valued guests.
Located north from Malé, within the constellation of islands that form the Noonu Atoll, Velaa Private Island brings a new meaning to “private moments” in the Maldives. Here the essence of Maldivian culture, lifestyle and landscape meets limitless opportunities, where no request is too much, and each guest will ultimately feel that this is their own private Island.
- Demonstrates a high degree of Velaa’s culture and service standards and reflects the values of Velaa Private Island.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing social media & digital marketing campaigns that promote Velaa Private Island and its products/services.
- He/She will play a crucial role in enhancing brand awareness, driving website traffic, and generating leads.
- Oversee the social media strategy and implementation of both campaigns and creative content.
- Oversee all digital communication platforms of Velaa Private Island.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, making recommendations for continuous Optimisation.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably at a five star property
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, under pressure.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, ideally native, fluency in other languages will be an advantage.
- Creative personality with excellent skills in both video and photo editing, including the full Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills & confident to anticipate and manage processes.
- Experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, and other relevant tools.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible with duty hours & scope, and a team player.