Kids Club Attendant – Short Term
- Department: Administrative & General
Velaa Private Island is one of the leading resorts in the world. The combination of innovative and unique architectural design and the bespoke private service offered from our expert and experienced team ensures the perfect environment to create the most memorable and unforgettable moments for each and every one of our valued guests.
Located north from Malé, within the constellation of islands that form the Noonu Atoll, Velaa Private Island brings a new meaning to “private moments” in the Maldives. Here the essence of Maldivian culture, lifestyle and landscape meets limitless opportunities, where no request is too much, and each guest will ultimately feel that this is their own private Island.
- Assist in coordinating all activities, programs, excursions for children.
- Follow the Velaa service standards and reflect the values of Velaa Private Island.
- Ensures a clean, safe, fun, and interactive environment for all children utilizing the Lha Velaa Club.
- Provide a sincere and loving attitude towards children showing patience and concern for their wellbeing and handle any situation calmly and sensibly.
- Actively promote and encourage participation of children in activities & events.
- Coordinate babysitting requests from guests and ensuring the cleanliness of kids club and assist in maintaining inventory.
- Be fully aware of the kids club’s facilities, timings, promotions and prices.
- Minimum of 2 years’ working in a similar role with experience in a 5-star luxury resort in Maldives will be an advantage.
- Ideally a certificate or vocational training in a kindergarten/children care related field will be a plus point.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English & Russian, fluency in other languages will be an advantage.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills & confident to anticipate and manage processes.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with a good knowledge in computing and office software.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, always remaining calm and courteous.