Butler - Russian & Chinese speaking
- Department: Administrative & General
Velaa Private Island is one of the leading resorts in the world. The combination of innovative and unique architectural design and the bespoke private service offered from our expert and experienced team ensures the perfect environment to create the most memorable and unforgettable moments for each and every one of our valued guests.
Located north from Malé, within the constellation of islands that form the Noonu Atoll, Velaa Private Island brings a new meaning to “private moments” in the Maldives. Here the essence of Maldivian culture, lifestyle and landscape meets limitless opportunities, where no request is too much, and each guest will ultimately feel that this is their own private Island.
- Demonstrate a high degree of Velaa’s culture and service standards awareness and acts as a role model to other colleagues.
- Provide personalized butler service to any allocated guest throughout their stay.
- Make all necessary arrangements and bookings including preparing “Private Moments” for guests to make their stay memorable.
- Provide packing / unpacking, including luggage delivery service and coordinating turndown services with Housekeeping.
- Upselling excursions and private experiences to guests.
- Provide In Villa Dining services and cashiering payments from guests.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role at a 5-star luxury hotel/resort, experience in Maldives will be an advantage.
- Experience in F&B service is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in computing & office software and must be familiar with Opera PMS.
- Good command of written / spoken English.
- Russian & Chinese fluency is a must.
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal and communication skills.
- Pleasant personality with excellent grooming.
- Knowledge and experience of LQA and Forbes standards.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, always remaining calm and courteous.