F&B Hostess - Russian Speaking
- Department: Food & Beverage
Velaa Private Island is one of the leading resorts in the world. The combination of innovative and unique architectural design and the bespoke private service offered from our expert and experienced team ensures the perfect environment to create the most memorable and unforgettable moments for each and every one of our valued guests.
Located north from Malé, within the constellation of islands that form the Noonu Atoll, Velaa Private Island brings a new meaning to “private moments” in the Maldives. Here the essence of Maldivian culture, lifestyle and landscape meets limitless opportunities, where no request is too much, and each guest will ultimately feel that this is their own private Island.
- Welcomes & greets all the guests and ensuring their needs are met, with a continuous presence and attentiveness in the assigned outlets.
- Sets up the outlet prior to outlet opening hours along with the service team.
- Coordinates with the service team in making necessary arrangements according to floor plan for reservations.
- Assures the well-being of guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact.
- Keeps track of guest dietaries & coordinates with service team for a smooth operation.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment and ensures only the highest quality products are being served.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role at a high-end five-star luxury hotel/resort, preferably in Maldives.
- Advance Russian speaker with good command of written & spoken English; fluency in other languages will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Possess outstanding guest service skills striving to exceed guests' expectations.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, always remaining calm and courteous.
- Experience in Leading Quality Assurance and Forbes Travel Guide standards will be an advantage.
- Pleasant personality with excellent grooming and self presentation.