- Department: IT
Velaa Private Island is one of the leading resorts in the world. The combination of innovative and unique architectural design and the bespoke private service offered from our expert and experienced team ensures the perfect environment to create the most memorable and unforgettable moments for each and every one of our valued guests.
Located north from Malé, within the constellation of islands that form the Noonu Atoll, Velaa Private Island brings a new meaning to “private moments” in the Maldives. Here the essence of Maldivian culture, lifestyle and landscape meets limitless opportunities, where no request is too much, and each guest will ultimately feel that this is their own private Island.
- Responsible for managing the IT hotline and helpdesk.
- Monitor systems and network performance reporting & analysis.
- Maintain documentation of internal processes and systems, license and upgrade schedules, vendor contact information.
- Provide technical support to both employees and guests, with a focus on cultivating strong relationships with service users and fostering effective collaboration with other departments.
- Demonstrate a high degree of Velaa’s culture and service standards awareness.
- 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar role. Previous experience in the hotel industry in a similar capacity is added advantage.
- Must have Computer skills: Windows, MS Office, Additional: MC System, Opera, Point of Sales, Property Management Systems.
- IT-software management skills, including cloud based applications.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Attention to detail, be goal-oriented, organized, work autonomously, display initiative with little or no guidance, flexible, responsible, teamwork and customer-oriented person.