- Department: Engineering
Velaa Private Island is one of the leading resorts in the world. The combination of innovative and unique architectural design and the bespoke private service offered from our expert and experienced team ensures the perfect environment to create the most memorable and unforgettable moments for each and every one of our valued guests.
Located north from Malé, within the constellation of islands that form the Noonu Atoll, Velaa Private Island brings a new meaning to “private moments” in the Maldives. Here the essence of Maldivian culture, lifestyle and landscape meets limitless opportunities, where no request is too much, and each guest will ultimately feel that this is their own private Island.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and secure the adherence to all health and safety standards.
- Assist other team members when required.
- Minimum 2 years' working in a similar role with experience in Maldives at a luxury facility will be an added advantage.
- Diploma, degree or certificate program in the Electrical or Electronics field.
- Familiar with modern tools, equipment and machinery related to the scope of works.
- Able to communicate in English and work with a multicultural team.
- Pleasant personality with excellent grooming, with a positive “can-do” attitude.