Talent Acquisition Partner, R&D and Technologies
- Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, ru
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to support Technical hiring for Multiple Veeam departments and subsidiaries by proactively and strategically aligning Veeam’s need for talent with business goals by executing recruitment strategies to identify, attract, recruit and hire top technical talent.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Managing the talent acquisition and candidate process from source through to offer
- Sourcing candidates relevant to all open vacancies across assigned region or function
- Partnering with Hiring Manager’s and Senior Stakeholders advising on Talent Acquisition process, developing a recruitment strategy with client groups
- Direct sourcing of quality candidates via the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other methods
- Posting roles on Veeam.com and managing direct applications
- Scheduling all interviews, working closely with relevant hiring managers
- Real-time updating of the applicant tracking system
- Providing weekly reports on progress and building marketing intelligence of the market
- Positions Veeam as an employer of choice.
- Develop and builds a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to create and update job descriptions.
- Administers pre-employment testing, if applicable
- Conducts reference and background checks, if applicable
- Track recruiting updates and submits reports to management, if required
- Create, present and close offers for employment.
- Fluent English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Full cycle Technical recruitment experience
- Must have experience recruiting with a consultative approach as to be considered a subject matter expert with both internal and external customers.
- Successful experience with cold calling.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Applicant tracking software
- Interviewing techniques
- Selection instrument (e.g., tests, assessments)
- Selection requirements for positions within one's organization (e.g., knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Web-based applications
- Modern, energetic multinational working environment
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible working schedule
- Regular assessment and salary/positions review (at least once a year)
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, “white” salary, 28 days paid annual leave + additional time off depending on the work results (up to 12 paid days off per year)
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Ability to become part of Veeam football and volleyball teams
- Corporate events
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions (one-way ticket compensation, relocation allowance equivalent to one-month basic salary)