Channel Systems Engineer
- Toronto, CAN, Toronto, ONT, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Modern Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 200 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Enable technical sellers to position, sell & win with Veeam
- Deliver Veeam product & basic Veeam technical certification training
- Assist partners in earning advanced Veeam technical certifications
- Identify and educate partners/alliances on sales plays to support the partners key business initiatives and grow pipeline
- Drive awareness of all Veeam products and their differentiators
- Create relationships with partner/alliances technical leaders and influencers to expand mindshare in the account
- Foster relationships between partners/alliances and key Veeam personal company-wide
- Assist sales personnel in executing on the partner account strategy to maximize Veeam revenue
- Provide pre-sales assistance and subject matter expertise to partners for meetings, demonstrations, proof of concepts as their customers evaluate Veeam software
- Provide pre-sales assistance and subject matter expertise to field sales
- Assist with writing requests for proposals and information documents (RFP/RFI).
- Effectively utilize available resources to meet and exceed area sales objectives
- Bachelors degree. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Previous pre-sales experience or demonstrated sales acumen desired
- Extensive experience with Virtualization Technologies (VMware VCP & Microsoft MCITP or equivalent)
- Experience with designing, building, or selling data availability solutions
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to travel 50%-75%
- Must be a high-energy, motivated, self-starter, and able to learn new technologies quickly
- A breadth of experience with core technologies including Storage, Networking, Servers, and applications with a depth of experience in VMware virtual technologies and Microsoft Windows Server / Hyper-V.
- Hands-on experience with Veeam or competitive solutions is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Data Protection & Disaster Recovery technologies is desirable
- Experience & Understanding of Channel Sales & Enablement is desirable
- Experience with databases and management platforms such as Microsoft System Center is desirable.
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 is desirable.
- Experience with scripting, orchestration and workflow tools is desirable.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.