Enterprise Account Executive - Public Sector- Germany
- Germany, Germany, Germany
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Modern Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 200 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for developing/closing business with a number of public accounts in his/her assigned market territory through working with the partner sales community. The primary focus is aimed at closing sales opportunities within the Healthcare vertical, along with other public customers.
The role will be assigned as home-office but ideally you will be situated within close distance to Berlin/Düsseldorf/Frankfurt/Munich
- Develop and close business within the Healthcare / NPO vertical throughout entire Germany
- Leverage partners to close sales with their end customers
- Cold calls to develop sales activities with a large number of new mid-market and high-segment government accounts
- Expansion of existing framework agreements and win new framework agreements
- Up-sell and cross-sell to the existing public customer base
- Forecasts and account/opportunity details in Sales Force
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities in the vertical
- Public sales experience, including partaking in tenders for the public sector
- Experience with vendors associated to Virtualization technology is a plus
- Have an experience of selling through channel and direct
- Track record of accomplishment selling in the public market to the IT infrastructure specialists
- Proven ability to develop new sales
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be a high-energy sales person
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Be comfortable travelling for at least 50% of the time
- Fluent in German & English (for internal communication)
- Current full driving license
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Home Office