Partner Manager - Ohio Valley
- Ohio Valley, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Veeam Partner manager is responsible for the alignment, enablement, development and performance of the partners in their territory. Understanding Veeam’s vertical sales engines – SMB, SLED, Commercial, Enterprise and aligning the partners to the Veeam field sales of those respective sales engines. Thorough understanding of Veeam’s solutions and how to articulate their business value to partners and customers.
Focus will be working with Veeam’s Regional partner community in the Ohio Valley market. Preferred candidate will have existing relationships in the partner community.
Partner manager should also have some Alliances OEM relationships – examples include Cisco, HPE, EMC, Nimble, Pure, Nutanix, VMware, Microsoft.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory.
- The Partner Manager must develop/have executive-level relationships, sales and technical relationships within the resellers (VARs), distributors, and key Alliance OEMs within the territory.
- Collaboration with Sales team in the development and execution of territory plan(s) for territory growth, enablement and alignment, and engagement plan with partner ecosystem.
- Recruiting, training and enabling Channel partners (VARs and distributors) with the focus on all aspects of run rate business (SMB / Commercial / SLED/ Enterprise).
- Working closely with Veeam Territory Managers, Inside Account Managers and Channel partners on closing all Deals within the territory, as required.
- Proven track record of successful selling with or through the Channel Partner ecosystems in to all types of accounts, Commercial (SMB, Enterprise) and SLED (State, Local Government & Education).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and time management.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Sales experience in relevant industries of backup, cloud, data center a plus
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within assigned territory.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.