Business Analyst Salesforce
- Prague, Prague, Czech republic
Veeam – provides trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be responsible for the end-to-end analysis process on Veeam internal projects.
This specialist will join the Corporate Information Systems department and will be part of the technical team that supports and develops the corporate CRM (Salesforce).
- Supporting the entire business analysis workflow from problem definition to requirements specification;
- Developing a deep understanding of the business requirements by working with business owners, subject-matter experts, enterprise architects, product owners, and application developers (hold interviews, organize brainstorming sessions, etc.);
- Creating the necessary project documentation to support solution design, development, and testing;
- Making sure that the requirements documentation is accurate, accepted by business stakeholders, and fully understood by the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented.
- Maintaining professional, productive communication with business and technical stakeholders and peers.
- Being the expert knowledge center in your field.
- Following the working and documentation standards accepted by the team.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst (experience with Web projects/services is an advantage);
- Experience in process and communications set-up (with stakeholders and team members);
- The ability to facilitate discussions with business stakeholders to understand their requirements, priorities, limitations and restrictions;
- Experience using best practices for gathering and documenting complete and detailed requirements;
- Practical experience with modeling notations (BPMN, UML) and tools is an advantage;
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban) is an advantage;
- An Upper-Intermediate level of both spoken and written English.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.