Campaign Marketing Manager (2 years contract - maternity leave)
- Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Veeam campaign managers build and manage marketing programs targeted at specific buyers (TDM or EDM) to drive demand for Veeam’s business. These programs are comprised of a set of tactics including digital media, SEO, social media, email marketing, regional activities and events that take a buyer through a journey from educating to converting into business. Campaign managers work with internal and external cross-functional teams to build campaign assets, execute programs, and measure and report on campaign effectiveness.
- Understand the buyer – pain points, demographics, and how they buy
- Develop program content and tactic roadmap based on the buyer’s journey and best practices
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing program
- Brief and manage the work of internal and external execution teams, including creative, third party writers, digital advertising, SEO, social media, regional activities, and events to build out and execute programs
- Ensure that the Veeam’s brand and identity is adhered to in all program tactics and channels
- Determine and manage program budgets
- Analyze data to monitor the success of programs and optimize activities based on data-driven findings
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results
- Stays abreast of marketing best practices in the industry to ensure programs are cutting edge
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Campaign management experience preferably for a software or technology provider
- Experience in channel marketing (partners, resellers, distributors) a plus
- Ability to get multiple stakeholders to buy into a vision and strategy for the campaigns
- A balance of strategy, execution, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives.
- Be a team player and fun to work with
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company-sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team-building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.