Data Quality Specialist
- Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Sales Data Quality Analyst is responsible for recurrent checks of the data accuracy in Veeam’s CRM system (Salesforce.com) and ongoing support of all related questions and actions, as well as participating in and leading projects aimed to increase data quality and accuracy, in the area of expertise.
Working with Veeam’s Salesforce.com system, the incumbent will be responsible for:
Checking the accuracy of the data for compliance with the standards and rules in the company, external research for necessary information as required;
Handling all incoming requests related to verification process, offering solutions and recommendations for the resolution of controversial cases;
Participating in the yearly planning process, accurately transposing the sales strategy into actual projects (customer segmentation, territory management, sales user management etc.) for the region/segment/organization he/she is assigned to;
Participating in projects aimed to increase data quality and accuracy for the region/segment/organization he/she is assigned to. Leading small to medium scale data quality projects, as assigned by the Direct Manager;
Creating and managing reports, dashboards and other deliverables, aimed to assist in improving the quality of the data in Veeam’s CRM system.
Proactively sharing best practices and recommending improvements to the process, in order to increase the quality of the data in Veeam’s CRM system.
Participating in joint meetings with Team Leaders and managers for discussion of goals, action plans, areas for improvement, help define priorities.
Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Direct Manager.
Basic: Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
Specialized: Data Quality and/or CRM systems-related training and/or certification is a plus (Salesforce.com preferred).
Previous experience – Sales Support specialist, Quality specialist or Data Steward experience is preferred; working experience with data quality processes for CRM systems is a plus (Salesforce.com preferred).
- English - Advanced
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, VBA for MS Excel) - Advanced
- Proficiency in SQL (Vertica) - Is a plus
- Analytical skills - Advanced
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com - Advanced
- Able to work with large amounts of information, in multitasking mode;
- Able to meet deadlines, responsible, prompt and exact;
- Not daunted by monotonous work, highly resilient and resistant to stress;
- Demonstrates attention to detail, analytical and numerical skills;
- Is a self-starter, has good communication skills and the capacity to create productive relationships at all levels of the organization;
- Is capable of innovative thinking and has a very good sense of initiative;
- Able to learn quickly and constantly self-improving;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company-sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team-building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.