Regional Marketing Manager Brazil
- Av. Roque Petroni Júnior, 1089, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Align marketing activities with business priorities in collaboration with sales leadership to drive lead generation and pipeline
- Partner with strategic alliance contacts to drive alliances in the field
- Coordinate with sales leadership to align on regional priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for marketing programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts, balancing strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Collaborate with Inside Sales team to ensure alignment on field initiatives for timely lead follow-up. Develop and execute integrated demand generation marketing programs including seminars, webinars, trade shows, telemarketing, online campaigns, etc. to achieve shared goals Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with regional sales teams, ABM manager, field and channel marketing peers and corporate headquarters
- The successful candidate will have come from a large software or storage organization.
- The candidate needs a proven track record of developing and executing impactful B2B marketing plans. Having excellent networking and program building expertise while balancing the needs and direction of the sales team is a key success factor in this role.
- Excellent knowledge of the software industry in Brazil -
- 5+ years software marketing experience, integrated marketing plan development,communication programs and collaborative demand generation - Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or related field (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Understanding of the roles played by alliance partners, distributors, system integrators and vendors in the channel
- Ability to build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment - Ability to define marketing objectives, track and evaluate results, including marketing return on investment
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills
- Background in virtualization and/or storage alliance marketing programs preferred
- Expected to be mobile / travelling 25% of working time
- Advanced English