Channel Marketing Manager, UKI
- Reading, Reading, United Kingdom
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Veeam is seeking an experienced Channel Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience in driving integrated, multi-touch marketing activities across UK and Ireland.
Reporting into the Field Marketing Director - UKI, this role works closely with the regional partners and partner account managers, field sales & the marketing team to execute against local objectives whilst working to the broader global strategy of strengthening Veeam’s position in the market. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a mature team within a successful and ambitious software vendor which has enjoyed double digit growth since conception in 2009.
- Manage and develop relationships with the marketing teams of nominated distributors and resellers in order to build quarterly co-marketing, PMDF, and communication plans that are aligned with business objectives, KPIs and alliance partner requirements across UK&I.
- Create, manage, implement and execute joint marketing activities with platinum and gold partners.
- Work with our distribution partners to facilitate successful partner marketing plans, taking ownership from start to completion.
- Analyse information, set goals and define tools to reach to existing and new partners.
- Generate and drive lead generation tactics through marketing campaigns.
- Develop track and report regular ROI figures for individual partners to ensure continued investment.
- Generate new creative campaigns in alignment with the territory messaging goals and innovative activities to ensure marketing efficiency of spend and messaging.
- Create channel incentive programmes to drive maximum engagement and loyalty from our partners.
- Work closely with the Channel Sales Managers and Account Teams to ensure delivery against sales & strategic account targets, and input into the strategic account plans.
- Work closely with the Channel Marketing Specialists to ensure cohesion of activities and shared responsibilities.
- Provide partners with required information or marketing tools
- Conduct competitive analysis on a regular basis (track competitive vendors joint marketing activities and promo campaigns)
- Provide management with reports and field feedback
- Manage all relevant partner funding invested into Channel activities - the approval, claim and PoE process.
- Ad hoc marketing functions to support the local territory team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly experienced channel marketer in a B2B technology provider. (Cloud and hybrid software experience highly desirable)
- Highly experienced at managing and executing multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing time and ensuring budgets and deadlines are met
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems (SFDC preferred)
- Good understanding of the marketing mix and applications, including digital and social techniques
- Inventive, self-starter with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company including regional and EMEA marketing teams, sales, pre-sales and operations
- Problem-solving skills, strong communication skills (particularly written), solution orientation
- Ability to deliver high performance results in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace especially whilst under pressure
- Comfortable in front of partners, customers, alliances
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel