Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Timisoara Boulevard, Afi Park 4-5, Veeam Software, floor 9, Bucharest, Romania
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Working in one of the most interesting and innovative industries, a Marketing Campaign Specialist at Veeam offers a fantastic career opportunity to grow in your marketing profession. In this role, you will support marketing programs that are comprised of a set of tactics including digital media, SEO, social media, email marketing, regional activities and events that take a buyer through a journey from educating to converting into business.
Even more, you will help manage team activities for the entire marketing team in the Veeam Bucharest office by managing multiple team building and well-being projects for team members. As part of this responsibility, you will connect with multicultural stakeholders and remote managers as well as work with international implementation teams.
This position requires project management skills as well as marketing expertise. The ability to effectively create and maintain positive relationships among other departments is an important quality.
- Project manage key elements of marketing program development – including managing timelines for key deliverables
- Team with campaign managers to ensure smooth execution of program tactics including digital media, SEO, social media, email marketing, regional activities and events
- Establish budget forecasts for projects and program, obtaining approvals and managing within budget
- Proactively plan and manage team building and wellbeing events, including representing the marketing team at job fairs, career events, open days, workshops, onboarding training
- Keep a close collaboration with the direct remote management team to be up to date with the local initiatives and employee’s health score
- Ensure regular updating of floor dashboards on human resources management related topics
- Ensure monthly/ quarterly/ annually updating of the statistics and data on team members for retention purposes
- Initiate and implement different projects and initiatives across the team which take into consideration human resources management/marketing practices
- Ensure support in implementing different programs related to the employment, wellbeing, retention or exit of persons from the team
- Ensure that the local employer brand messages are disseminated effectively in the local marketing team
- Ensure a smooth onboarding for the new marketing employees
- EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND (minimum): University degree – diploma in Marketing, Business or related fields.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: at least 2 years of experience in marketing/project management positions. Similar job with other software companies will be considered as a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in project management
- Creative thinker: You set aggressive goals and push yourself to test out-of-the-box solutions.
- Test-and-learn mindset: You know the only way to learn is to experiment and iterate on solutions
- Cross-functional: You have ability to work with cross-functional team to help you execute through consensus building.
- Detail-oriented: You bring great attention to detail which means your deliverables are free of grammar, spelling, typos, and other deployment errors.
- Scrappy: You’re proud of your ability to get work done. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.