Marketing Coordinator (Part Time)
- Level 9, 141 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, Australia
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more please click on the links below
About the role
You will be responsible for supporting our Veeam Marketing Managers with event logistics, marketing asset coordination, merchandise purchase, database control, budget management and onsite support of events.
Benefits and perks
You will be part of a fast-paced, fun-loving team, working with an industry leading Information Technology client. You will work across all areas of the marketing discipline from an operational and administrative aspect.
- Supporting our clients Marketing Managers with the day to day operations of event project management.
- Assisting with registration management of large events and associated event logistics.
- Managing accommodation blocks within the registration tool and understanding hotels attrition policies
- Working on RFPs, venue research, proposal builds and budget analysis
- Event logistics
- Coordination of marketing asset creation, with offshore internal creative team
- Ordering and management of merchandise stock
- ANZ marketing budget, purchase orders and invoice submissions.
- Collateral stock on hand and printing requests for ANZ.
- Event lead data uploaded accurately and on time.
Skills and experience
- We are looking for someone who has worked in marketing or in the events industry, preferably with IT experience.
- To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following skills;
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to communicate to all levels within business.
- Understanding and appreciation of event logistics.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Prioritisation skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Proactive, creative, results-oriented outlook and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and an understanding of social media are all pre-requisites for this role.