National Partner Manager-EPlus
- Washington / NY/Chicago / DC / Boston/Philly/ Atlanta, Boston, MA, United States
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The National Partner Sales Manager is responsible for developing and accomplishing sales objectives by managing the named national partners in North America, specifically ePlus. This position is responsible for developing and managing a National Reseller Partner(s) and is tasked with maximizing revenue, business planning, marketing, field alignment, sales funnel and deal management and leading the field sales/PSM organization interlock. The National Partner Sales Manager is expected to use his/her knowledge of market, competitor activities and business development opportunities to analyze trends and then plan and execute channel sales tactics, segmentation and partner execution that position Veeam revenue for YOY growth and proactively adjust the approach based on changing market conditions.
- Drives partner business, marketing strategy and execution
- Designs and executes a comprehensive national partner business plan
- Develop goals that are measurable and drive productivity within our partners
- Conducting impactful QBRs with meaningful and measurable action items, as well as follow-up.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the national partners
- Developing and executing partner plan with variable rebates and goals
- Working closely with Alliance Partner Managers
- Ability to identify and prioritize opportunities and accurately forecast commits
- Ability to quickly establish productive working relationships and promote effective teamwork both internally and externally
- Minimum of 5-10 years of previous Partner sales experience, preferably in the data storage industry
- Successful sales experience with channel-focused company and 2 tier distributors in North America
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern
- Bachelor degree / MBA Preferred
- Travel: approximately 50%
Consideration will be given to candidates in any of the following geographic markets:
- Washington DC (area)
- New York/New Jersey