Inside Account Manager - Enterprise
- 2550 Northwinds Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA
Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 330,000 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Founded in 2006, Veeam's global headquarters is in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
What does it mean to work within Veeam’s Enterprise Segment?
- You get to work with some of the largest companies in the world like, Apple, Royal Caribbean, Proctor and Gamble, GameStop and New York Life to just name a few.
- Veeam partners with some of the largest technology alliances; HPE, VMWARE, MSFT, NetApp and Nutanix to name a few. As well as the largest Resellers; CDW, SHI, Insight, Softchoice, WWT and 10’s of 1,000’s other value-added resellers
- We do business with 75% of the F500 with a huge database of white space accounts and leads to pursue. We provided the resources and tools you will need to be successful
To identify, pursue and maintain long lasting relationships with Veeam’s existing customers, prospects and partners with a strong focus on whitespace subsidiaries. To become a trusted advisor by educating each customer and prospect on the true value and benefit of Veeam’s product offering. To strengthen and strategize with Veeam’s strategic alliances and robust partner community. The Veeam Inside Enterprise organization will land and expand Veeam’s footprint among the subsidiaries of the Named Parent Accounts in the Enterprise space. Thus, enabling their Enterprise Account Manager to continue to strategically position themselves within the parent organization while concurrently supporting and strategizing with the field counterparts’ efforts.
- Works with customers and prospects in the assigned territory
- Heavily relies on joint account planning with Partners’ sales reps to grow pipeline and cose deals
- Develop and close business, in conjunction with Veeam partners, alliances and assigned sales team within enterprise parent and subsidiary accounts
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
- Leveraging business generated by Partners with End Users/Customers
- Develop sales activities with new enterprise account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing customer base
- Develops sales pipeline by proactively calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce); provides weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience with vendors associated to Virtualization technology strongly desired
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of mid-market to enterprise software sales; direct and channel sales experience required with experience managing resellers at a tactical, transaction-based level
- Proven track record of accomplished selling in the mid-market and enterprise accounts to IT infrastructure specialists; must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact on enterprises
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus
- Significant track record on accomplishment selling in the enterprise, client-server market
- Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills
- Must have knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Be a high-energy sales person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to coach the sales reps of our partners
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.