Senior specialist, SEO
- Alpharetta, Alpharetta, GA, United States
SEO Specialist will join the SEO team to strengthen the overall visibility of Veeam websites and Products in different Search Engines. The person will initiate tasks and projects to enhance the rankings in searches by performing regular SEO audits and analysis of the existing websites and content assets, preparing the list of improvements and bringing them to life on his/her own or with the team.
- Keyword and topic researches
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts (bloggers, engineers, content team) on content topic development.
- Initiate and drive projects with creatives and web-development teams to ensure correct on-site SEO and intuitive user behavior.
- Analyze the results using different Analytic tools: Google Webmaster, SEMrush, Google Analytics
- Configure Sitemap.xml , RSS, robots.txt, social share scripts
- Content optimization for Search verticals (images, videos, local, knowledge graph, etc.)
- Google Analytics skills: building custom reports, segments, dashboards
- Advanced skills of using SEO tools, services and plug-ins
- Advanced keyword difficulty analysis
- Link building using non paid technics
- Implement structured data markup using Microdata, Microformats
- Basics of Conversion Rate Optimization
- Must be able to work effectively independently.
- Proven written and oral communication English language skills.
- Analytical skills, data-driven mindset and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with good organizational and time-management skills; able to multi-task and prioritize as well as strong follow-through
- Drives Results
- Previous job experience in Digital Marketing is a strong plus,
- Experience working in-house is welcomed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.