Inside Account Manager Enterprise France
- Bulevardul Timișoara, București, Romania
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market-leading software vendor, then read on!
The Inside Account Manager Enterprise France is responsible for a coordinated sales effort with Veeam’s Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) in the given territory (France). The role will focus on account profiling, prospecting for solution opportunities and managing leads to qualify sales opportunities into Veeam’s largest Named Accounts. The successful candidate will prospect for new lines of business within the Enterprise space, with the ultimate goal of introducing Veeam and the EAM in the territory to the qualified client. The Inside Account Manager will partner with 1-2 Enterprise Account Manager’s in the field to develop the largest Named Accounts in the given area.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Receiving sales leads and converting them to on-site meetings for the associated Enterprise Account Manager.
- Maximizing coverage within the assigned list of Named Accounts. Contact, qualify and develop on-going relationships with assigned accounts in order to increase sales and grow customers with new Veeam products.
- Effectively utilize sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, Rain King & SFDC to uncover contacts and organizational structure within Enterprise Accounts
- Schedule informational calls and conduct meetings and information sessions with customers to determine needs, provide information on products available, and effectively demonstrate solutions
- Act as a consultant to customers on current portfolio of Veeam products and capitalize on opportunities
- Support company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal Veeam teams.
- Coordinating sales activities with internal Veeam teams and external partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close business.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Two to three (2-3) years experience selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Fluency in English & French