Inside Sales Trainer
- BC Plaza, Malookhtinskiy pr, 64B, Saint Petersburg, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation
Veeam Software is a global leader in intellectual data management based in more than 30 countries that serves 343,000+ customers all over the world.
Our clients are big and midsize business from different industries. We help 82% Fortune 500 companies to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure it’s available across any application and across any cloud infrastructure.
We are trusted by: L’Oreal, PwC, Volvo, Gatwick, Scania and many more.
In a partnership with VMware и Microsoft we help business to improve.
We are looking for an experienced sales training professional who is passionate about sales skills and successfully leverages this experience to create and deliver quality enablement skills training for the EMEA Region. Ideally you will have experience in sales training roles. You will demonstrate learning development and development experience with strong stakeholder management, combined with a consultative approach and a good understanding of the process and requirements of sales skills training. Experience with formal sales methodologies would also be beneficial. There will be Travel involved with 10% travel.
Reporting to the EMEA Enablement Director and providing them with regular activity updates for your key areas of responsibility.
You are an accomplished sales coach with a passion for coaching and training. You will be part of a team focused on delivering coaching and training for the Inside Sales Team. You will partner with Inside Sales leadership to support local teams by delivering coaching programs and 1:1 coaching that improve sales competence, sales confidence and enhance business development. You will support and coach new hires to increase productivity. This position requires an individual that is results oriented driving the results for the Inside Sales Team.
- Translate business needs into training programs and learning plans
- Engage and manage relationship with key stakeholders from EMEA Leadership by participating in Team Meetings and provide updates on the creation and evolution of the enablement path for sales skills training
- Understand business requirements and KPIs and be able to transform and create a programmatic intervention that effectively supports the metrics through gap and impact analysis
- Onboard and train new hires to meet and exceed productivity and training requirements
- Partner with the EMEA Stakeholders to deliver coaching that meet the requirements of the region
- Assess performance of local teams to prioritize enablement strategies;
- Coach and guide Inside Sales new hires during their on-boarding experience or as required
- Assist in the creation of quarterly business reviews within the region to ensure training metrics are communicated and quarterly goals are met
- Additional duties as and when required.
- Significant experience delivering sales results in a quota carrying role
- Firsthand experience with sales process methodologies
- Experience in tailoring Global training content specifically for EMEA Veeam sales roles
- Proven success in delivering sales coaching and training to all levels of sales audience
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills with demonstrated acumen in adapting content by persona
- Clearly demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong planning, organization, and implementation skills
- Flexibility and agility to operate in a dynamic environment
- Experience in delivering change programs, interacting and influencing senior level stakeholders
- Consultative approach to identifying, assessing and prioritizing requirements
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Taking ownership of training execution responsibilities across annual rolling Sales Enablement plan
- Work in a market leading company, stable and growing
- Modern energetic multicultural working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth including trainings and conferences
- Medical insurance
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Annual leave 28 days