Administrator - Advanced Gas Deployment
- Carlton Gore Road, Grafton, Auckland, New Zealand
- Department: Metering
We’re on a mission. We’re changing the way we engage and use power through our innovation, and our customers throughout New Zealand & Australia are seeing the benefits of Advanced Smart Metering Services (AMS), and how it's helping them to manage their gas and electricity.
Vector’s vision is to “Create a new energy future” and the rollout of smart meters and smart metering services is a key part of this. Smart meters underpin the new energy future, by providing granular and real-time information about customer behaviour and energy usage, empowering new and innovative retail products, and enabling consumer participation in energy markets.
AMS combines large-scale field deployment and operations, with a cutting-edge data business focused on ‘near real-time’ delivery of big data and analytics to support the efficient functioning of the overall electricity markets in New Zealand and Australia.
About the Role
As part of our new project, we are looking for a representative to join us and be key contact point for our customer and field technicians. This role will take ownership of all work orders and queries of customers and field technician to ensure they are met. The role will be required to work an 8-hour shift to enable the customer services from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. Other key areas of responsibilities include -
- Responding to general enquires received via phone or email promptly and efficiently with excellent customer service with a focus on first call resolution
- Managing service requests end to end
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
- Work within set standards and processes to ensure Vector meets its compliance requirements
- Liaise with the relevant parts of the business and service providers to investigate and resolve complaints promptly
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a great team player who thrives in a busy and collaborative environment. You will be flexible to support the workflow of your peers and be comfortable to participate in shift-rosters and when needed along with –
- Previous customer service or call centre experience and a strong commitment to a quality and courteous customer service
- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Customer issue management and resolution experience
- Computer literacy - Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy in processing documentation
- Personal resilience, positivity, and enthusiasm
What we can offer you
Vector engages a workforce made up of people and teams with diverse skills, values, backgrounds and experiences. Vector respects and values people who are different from each other, including gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, race and religion. We were the first corporate Living Wage Accredited employer, and the first Accessibility Tick employer. We are, of course, Rainbow Tick accredited, and Vector also won three gongs at the 2019 Diversity Awards NZ, including the Supreme Award. Why wouldn’t you want to work here.