Technical Lead/Chief Technology Officer
- Hullenbergweg, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
At Varrlyn we believe that if it is possible, it will be done. If it is not possible, Varrlyn will look for ways to do it anyway. Turning impossible questions into possible solutions, that is what makes us different.
Our people breathe, dream and live dealing rooms. We have extensive experience in IT system implementations and application support for different financial markets applications. Varrlyn has a proven track record: we have worked for financial institutions in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, New York, Frankfurt and Sydney. We will help you improve your cost efficiency, simplify your application architecture, optimize the time to market, increase straight through processing and comply with financial regulations. In short: You do the deal, we'll do the project!
Varrlyn is a consulting firm which was founded in 2010 and is based in The Netherlands.
This individual will be supporting me in the transition towards Azure Cloud. The person will be closely engaging with both business teams and IT support teams.
Key working area will be towards Azure MVP projects and heavily on Data and Analytics Initiatives in the coming months all the way to creating and migrating. Azure solutions into production. This person will be located in our team as a technical and business consultant with the below profile
- Support stakeholders to resolve technical challenges, leveraging on deep technical and product expertise
- Advocate for stakeholders in representing their issues to engineering teams and be a change agent to develop innovative ways to resolve issues.
- Share support insights and recommendations to stakeholders and other IT teams– preventing repetition of similar issues.
- Perform several PoC in parallel in collaboration with multiple teams
- Apply an engineering mindset to eliminate top issues impacting stakeholders across large and strategic sets of initiatives..
- Develop a deep understanding of stakeholders business needs and offer solutions that’s right for them
- Set up and support a technology strategy according to a vision
- Identify the root causes of problems and turn analyses into insight and solution
- Deliver strong proposals and help business and IT teams develop optimal solutions
- 8+ years in a technical engineering position. Desired Degree in Computer Science;
- Engineering or Equivalent Experience;
- Certification in Microsoft and/or competing Cloud Technologies;
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the right customer experience;
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment;
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies.
- Strong overall engineering experience with Azure products and Services (Azure SQL, Data Lake, Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks, FunctionS etc);
- Strong Data Engineering experience, some API programming experience ;
- Experience with text analytics, Microsoft Cognitive Studios, Azure ML Studio or able to develop custom ML based text analytics/text mining applications;
- Overall experience in Azure DevOps;
- experience in applications of machine learning, data science and/or analysis;
- experience in at least one of the DL frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow or etc.
- Strong experience in at least one of programming languages like Python/R/Scala/C#/Java/C++;
- Experience with NLP, CV or Recommender System.