Senior QA Automation Engineer Lead - IoT Division
Pushing the Edge
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients. VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations. For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Senior QA Automation Engineer Lead – California / Pacific Time zone
Vantiva Smart Spaces is unlocking the true potential of distributed commercial sites with our comprehensive IoT solutions. Vantiva’s turnkey solutions - from technology and design through deployment and support - deliver and accelerate digital transformation for distributed properties. We help business leverage the power integrated IoT solutions that combine robust connectivity, sensors, and advanced analytics.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our quality assurance team. As a key member, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability and performance of our software products through the design and implementation of effective automated testing solutions. This role is remote and located in California Pacific Time zone, but must be able to work early mornings to overlap with teams in India.
- Develop and maintain robust automated test scripts using Selenium and Pytest.
- Lead the QA Automation Architecture and Team
- Implement end-to-end automation for web applications to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Collaborate with developers to integrate automated tests into the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Work with TestRail for test case management, execution, and reporting.
- Develop and maintain test documentation and artifacts.
- Use Jira for efficient issue tracking, reporting, and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Communicate effectively with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of requirements and issues.
- Manage and version control test scripts and test-related artifacts using GitHub.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure synchronization between code changes and test scripts.
- Identify areas for test process improvement and contribute to the enhancement of testing methodologies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging tools to continuously improve the efficiency of the QA process.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in QA Automation.
- At least 2 years of team leadership
- Strong proficiency in Selenium and Pytest for web application automation.
- Experience with TestRail for test case management.
- Familiarity with Jira for issue tracking and collaboration.
- Solid understanding of version control systems, particularly GitHub.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.