Senior Internal Auditor
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients. VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations. For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com and follow us on social media.
Description du poste
VANTIVA Internal Audit is an independent function whose primary mission is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will play a crucial role within our dynamic and international Internal Audit team, consisting of three members, working closely with the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team comprising three members. Your responsibilities will involve spearheading and executing financial and operational internal audit engagements across all Divisions and Transversal Functions in various regions, aligning with the annual audit plan. The annual plan involves testing and reviewing various topics such as operational, financial, compliance, and technology, spanning legal entities, corporate functions, operational sites, and projects. By actively participating in these audits, you will quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of the group and its business operations within a relatively short timeframe.
What are you going to do?
Under the direction and in close collaboration with the Internal Audit Director, the Senior Internal Auditor will lead, plan, and execute various types of audit engagements, aligning with the annual audit plan and responding to specific stakeholder requests:
• Preparation: Retrieve and analyze relevant data, policies, procedures, and processes, and conduct focused interviews to develop risk assessments and risk-based audit working programs tailored to the scope and objectives of the audit engagements.
• Fieldwork: Perform audit procedures, including interviews, controls, analytical reviews, and tests, following the established audit working program and internal audit methodology. Leverage technology and data analytics. Draft and share preliminary audit conclusions with auditees.
• Reporting: Draft comprehensive audit reports outlining identified issues and control deficiencies, detailed root cause analyses, associated risk implications, and recommendations for issue resolution, business and process optimization, efficiency improvement, and compliance. Include proposed remediation action plans agreed upon with auditees.
• Debriefing/Closing: Conduct debriefs with auditees and top management, including the CEO when necessary.
• Follow-up: Regularly monitor action plans agreed upon with auditees to ensure the timely remediation of identified risks and issue resolution.
• Collaboration: Work closely with the Management, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), and Compliance departments and support action remediation plans and efforts. Develop an ongoing "trusted advisor" relationship with stakeholders and maintain active communication to ensure timely and consistent coordination.
• Methodology: Continuously enhance the quality of Internal Audit's performance, communications, and support level. Identify and propose changes and improvements to the Internal Audit methodology (e.g., tests, deliverables) to adapt to evolving internal and external contexts (e.g., deployment of new IT operational systems, enforcement of new regulations, organizational changes, etc.).
What are we looking for?
• Education: Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics is preferred / Bac+5 / Master 2.
• Experience: 4-6 years combined internal/external audit experience in multinational groups. Big 4 audit/consulting background, operational functions experience, and/or exposure to international environments and listed companies are valued.
• Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to understand, organize, and evaluate diverse information. Ability to discern and address root causes of issues.
• Detail-oriented: Rigorous with a keen focus on detail. Capable of stepping back to identify the broader picture.
• Team Player: Excellent team player with initiative and the ability to work independently.
• Task Management: Ability to prioritize tasks and consistently deliver high-quality work/reports on time.
• Technical Proficiency: Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, and data analysis. Capacity to synthesize communications through visuals.
• Communication Skills: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Language Proficiency: Fluency in English and French (both written and oral) is mandatory.
• Ethics and Professionalism: Strong work ethics with competence, confidentiality, independence, integrity, and professionalism.
• Adaptability: Open-minded, agile, and capable of adapting to a changing environment. Ability to multitask.
• Flexibility: Ability to work varied hours to support business needs and excel in non-structured assignments.
• ITGC Audits: Experience in IT General Controls (ITGC) audits is a plus.
• Certifications: Audit-related professional certifications are highly appreciated, including CIA, CPA (or equivalent), and CISA.
What do we offer to you?
• Hybrid Working: Embrace a flexible working arrangement with a hybrid model based in Paris.
• Diversity: Join a dynamic global team, providing opportunities for diverse collaboration and exposure.
• Travel Opportunities: Experience the chance to travel to different locations where the group operates, broadening your professional and cultural horizons.