IT Site Manager
Vantiva Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) provides for disc manufacturing, packaging, and distribution for all major studios. SCS benefits from proven experience, capability, and innovation, with combined unique selling propositions around manufacturing, supply chain and fulfillment, and transportation. SCS has successfully optimized its disc business and implemented a clear diversification strategy aimed at leveraging all verticals, assets, and capabilities in:
- Establishing Vinyl production manufacturing, packaging and distribution in North America and then in Europe & Australia. Vinyl volume is expected to grow significantly over the next 5 years as we expand market share;
- Further expanding Non-Disc Supply-Chain & fulfillment;
- Expanding the manufacturing business including Microfluidics;
- Enhancing transportation freight brokerage in North America; and
- Launching new product lines and expanding manufacturing and fulfillment capabilities
We believe our growth and innovation will be enhanced with diversity. Therefore, as we push the edge of what’s possible, we are committed to an equitable and inclusive culture that reflects the dynamic world around us. We are continuing to build and maintain working environments where each employee is comfortable being their authentic-self and feel respected for who they are. We know great things happen when teams from different backgrounds, geographies, cultures, and human experiences collaborate as such, we’ve engaged employees globally across various departments and positions in organizational committees aimed at propelling the company forward. Three examples of this are our Women’s Leadership Network, Business Ethics Panel, and Internal Communications Strategy. Come join us in making a positive impact! https://www.vantiva.com/activity/supply-chain-solutions/
Manage and maintain the Company’s IT infrastructure (LAN & Site) ensuring seamless operations. To deliver & maintain the local IT hardware & devices for a secure and reliable platform for information systems for Vantiva Supply Chain Solutions (formerly Technicolor Poland).
- Responsible for Infrastructure cost center OPEX budgets. Raising CAPEX budget request forms, POs, approving invoices and working with Finance teams confirming actuals and providing forecasts.
- Maintain license lists and license management, vendor contacts and assessments.
- Strong Team management & proven Project management skills
- Utilize expertise in VMWare to support IT Corporate teams to ensure stable platforms.
- Understand & implement methods to separate devices logically in a corporate network.
- Utilize expert knowledge in cyber security solutions & security scan solutions.
- Expert understanding on Windows OS patching & proven experience with automated OS patching tools.
- Implement and manage data backup and recovery solutions using Veams and Avamar.
- Administer and optimize Active Directory to support user authentication and authorization as per IT processes agreed with IT Corporate
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and resolving high priority IT issues.
- Ensure the security and integrity of the network infrastructure following governance & standards as set by IT Corporate & security teams.
- Knows and obeys ISO standards as well as takes part in audits and other ISO projects.
- Coordination and monitoring of 3rd parties’ activity.
- Monitoring of information systems delivery standards according to SOX, ISO9001, BS7799 and ITIL best practice.
- International cooperation with corporate IT team and other Technicolor sites.
- Ability to lead a team of employees in a very demanding environment
- Focus on client need
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to set priorities
- Ability to make quick decisions under pressure
- Ability to delegate and account staff for the designated tasks
- Proactive attitude towards problem solving
- Ability to build authority
- Ability to motivate employees to tasks
- Openness to change
- Focus on result
- University degree
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server Administration
- Strong experience in VMWare, Backup solutions, AD, networking principles and protocols
- Proven experience as an IT Manager or in a similar leadership role
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic & diverse environment
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of information systems delivery standards according to SOX, ISO9001, BS7799 and ITIL