IT Apps Engineer
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces.
VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfilment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years.
Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients. VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations.
For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com
Interpersonal Skills Required
- Ability to work in a global, multi-cultural environment, where long, out-of-hours or weekend working will be required.
- Be a team player and able to work collaboratively to solve problems, take ownership of, and be willing and able to learn from mistakes.
- Have the confidence to work on your own initiative and not require micro-managing.
- Be self-motivated, punctual with excellent time-management.
- Be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally when necessary.