VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces.
VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfilment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years.
Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients. VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations.
For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com
We are seeking skilled and experienced Network Engineers and Senior Network Engineers to join our global network team. In coordination with your peers, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our Network. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring the reliability, security, and scalability of our network infrastructure.
According with your profile, technical skills and experience, you will lead technical and/or functional perimeters in the team.
- Configure, deploy, and optimize telecom services – (LAN, WLAN, WAN, IPSec Tunnels, Routing protocols, firewall technologies etc.)
- Cloud connectivity (ExpressRoute, Direct Connect, etc.).
- Collaborate with the business and other IT teams to design and plan network solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Develop and maintain network diagrams, documentation, and best practices.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance and availability. Continuously evaluate network performance and recommend improvements and optimizations.
- Manage network upgrades and hardware replacements as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices for network security.
- Respond to network-related issues and outages promptly and effectively.
- Provide support for network-related problems escalated from the business and other IT teams.
- Design and maintain automation scripts for the purpose of network device management.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Network Security, Information Security, Information Technology, or Mathematics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability such to approach and diagnose broad technical issues.
- The ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly.
- Network certifications Juniper, Fortinet, Alcatel, Cisco will be a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.