Vantiva has earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution.is an industry leading optical disc manufacturer and distributor of packaged media serving the major Hollywood studios, music labels, game publishers, independent rights holders, software developers, and book publishers. As a pioneer in the optical disc manufacturing business, we have built a world-wide supply chain with facilities across the United States, Mexico, UK, Poland and Australia to manufacture, package, distribute and deliver our customers’ products directly to consumers’ homes and to retailers/e-tailers. After decades of experience in optimizing the supply chains for major Hollywood studios and other content publishers, we now serve a variety of market segments including gaming, technology, electronics, and other consumer products and high-value goods. SCS is a supply chain partner providing comprehensive multi-mode and optimization strategies that result in greater control and centralized visibility across the entire supply chain.
**Onsite Position, possible one or two day/week telework**
This role manages a part of the Financial Consolidation and Analysis function in the division’s Worldwide Consolidation, Analysis, and Reporting team. The position has regular interaction with the Division CFO and President, as well as other Finance and Operations colleagues from around the world, including the Group Corporate Headquarters in France.
Essential Functions - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare Worldwide P&L reporting and analysis of actual results versus budget, forecasts & prior years
- Support consolidation process and month end closing, including establishing the timeline for all division regional / site reporting requirements
- Prepare key divisional financial reporting package and division submissions to Group HQ
- Coordinate and compile the Divisional monthly & quarterly business review packages, including communication of timelines and requirements for all contributing departments (ex Business Development, Sourcing, Sales), compile/prepare functional slides and financial slides
- Prepare royalty reporting for submission to various patent pools and IP owners
- Coordinate divisional Cost Savings and NPP (non-production purchases) meetings, analysis and reporting
- Provide regular reporting and variance analyses to the G&A functions (e.g. IT, Legal, HR, Facilities, Commercial) and cost center managers to enable decision making and alignment to company objectives
- Various adhoc reporting and analysis using Corporate reporting & consolidation tools
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or relevant discipline, commensurate training/experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial analysis / corporate reporting roles
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, with experience building models
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, with experience creating Board presentations
- Proficient with accounting software required (SAP Business Warehouse and BFC)
- Experience in manufacturing and/or distribution business in a multi-currency environment highly preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent professional level written and verbal communication skills - ability to interface and communicate effectively with multiple functional groups, geographic regions, different levels of internal and external client organizations
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, other departments, and interact with various work behavior styles
- Highly self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines within an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Solid negotiation, presentation, and collaboration skills - able to influence outcomes and bring initiatives to successful completion through political sensitivity
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including conflict resolution
- Experience with financial analysis, reporting, cost reduction analysis and recommendations
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, works well in group problem solving situations and offers solutions
- Innovation: displays original thinking and creativity, provides suggestions for improving work processes
- Organizes, prioritizes, and plans work activities effectively, uses time efficiently
- Ability to make an effective case for change and to drive progress within the organization
- Works with integrity and ethics, upholds organizational values
- Occasional travel may be required
Why Work With Vantiva?
- We offer a safe and clean work environment
- Employee discounts and paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Discounted homeowner’s, renters', pet, and car insurance
- Medical, dental, vision benefits (comprehensive coverage with low premiums)
- We offer a 401k match and provide life insurance at no cost to our employees!
Vantiva is dedicated to upholding legal and moral standards while actively working to foster an inclusive and equitable environment. This involves engaging employees globally across various departments and positions in organizational committees aimed at propelling the company forward. Three examples of this are our Women’s Leadership Network - our mission is to create an environment where every woman in Vantiva is valued, accepted, and empowered to play a pivotal role in shaping the future success of our organization. Two, SCS Ethics Panel - committed to promoting a culture of integrity, educating in the practical application of ethics, and encouraging employees to do the right things for the right reasons across the Global SCS business. And lastly, Internal Communication Strategy - fostering a culture of openness, collaboration, and empowerment through seamless and accessible communications. Now is the perfect time to join us in making a positive impact!
Work Environment/ Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and smartphones. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate (verbal/written), converse with, and exchange information with others. The employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time; occasionally move between their workspace and office machinery. The person in this position must operate a computer and may operate other office machinery such as a copy machine, printer, calculator; and pull/retrieve/file documents in a filing cabinet. May need to position oneself to move between tight, high, or low spaces. Seeing abilities required by this job include detecting/identifying/recognizing/inspecting objects close to the employee, within a distance, peripherally, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We comply with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Salary commensurate with years of experience, qualifications, education, skills, and abilities. Anticipated range between $95,000 - $110,000.