EAI/EDI Analyst & Developer
Vantiva Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) provides for disc manufacturing, packaging and distribution for all major studios. SCS benefits from proven experience, capability, and innovation, with combined unique selling propositions around manufacturing, supply chain and fulfillment, and transportation. SCS has successfully optimized its disc business and implemented a clear diversification strategy aimed at leveraging all verticals, assets and capabilities in:
- Establishing Vinyl production manufacturing, packaging and distribution in North America and then in Europe & Australia. Vinyl volume is expected to grow significantly over the next 5 years as we expand market share;
- Further expanding Non-Disc Supply-Chain & fulfillment;
- Expanding the manufacturing business including Microfluidics;
- Enhancing transportation freight brokerage in North America; and
- Launching new product lines and expanding manufacturing and fulfillment capabilities
This diversification strategy is expected to support revenue growth, and profitability in the medium term, with growth activities expected to overtake DVD revenue in the medium term.
The business provides DVD, Blu-ray and CD replication services to Hollywood studios, independent rights holders, software developers and game publishers: Optical Media Manufacturing Services, Custom Packaging, Procurement and dry goods management, Distribution and Fulfillment, Returns Processing, Inventory Control and Management and Freight management services.
The EAI/EDI Developer is a technical resource that possesses administration capability and the ability to design, program, and customize EAI/EDI applications. The developer works on various format to delivers new functionality and innovative solutions. The EAI/EDI Developer supports the entire development lifecycle. Knowledge and experience with EDI tools such as Gentran or other tools in the marketplace are wanted, or other similar EDI platforms that require programming. Must be familiar with various manufacturing, distribution, and transportation maps such as 850, 861, 940, 945, 830, 856, 214 and 240 among others. Must have VAN and AS2 experience. Knowledge of EDIFACT is required.
EDI resource to help onboard new customers and warehouses and then continue to support EDI Environment. Experience integrating with SAP IDOCs is a plus. As a team member supporting productivity applications, you may also be involved in project using other technologies such as power bi, Python, azure…
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Designing, creating and implementing EAI/EDI solutions from functional specifications
- Maintaining and supporting developed programs and applications
- Debugging system issues and finding root cause
- Working with the functional team through iterative development cycles to clarify and capture changes
- Capacity to Work with a team spread globally.
- Minimal skills required 7+ years developing EDI mappings and onboarding new trading partners and systems into mature EDI environment.
- Degree in computer science, engineering science or equal education
- Willing to debug, design, code and maintain complex mapping solutions
- Proficient writing and speaking in the English language is required
- Team player attitude
- Experience in working with internal and external partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.