SCS-SAP Finance (Guadalajara - Mexico)
Vantiva Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) provides for disc manufacturing, packaging and distribution for all major studios. SCS benefits from proven experience, capability, and innovation, with combined unique selling propositions around manufacturing, supply chain and fulfillment, and transportation. SCS has successfully optimized its disc business and implemented a clear diversification strategy aimed at leveraging all verticals, assets and capabilities in:
- Establishing Vinyl production manufacturing, packaging and distribution in North America and then in Europe & Australia. Vinyl volume is expected to grow significantly over the next 5 years as we expand market share;
- Further expanding Non-Disc Supply-Chain & fulfillment;
- Expanding the manufacturing business including Microfluidics;
- Enhancing transportation freight brokerage in North America; and
- Launching new product lines and expanding manufacturing and fulfillment capabilities
This diversification strategy is expected to support revenue growth, and profitability in the medium term, with growth activities expected to overtake DVD revenue in the medium term.
The business provides DVD, Blu-ray and CD replication services to Hollywood studios, independent rights holders, software developers and game publishers: Optical Media Manufacturing Services, Custom Packaging, Procurement and dry goods management, Distribution and Fulfillment, Returns Processing, Inventory Control and Management and Freight management services.
The SAP Finance Analyst should have strong knowledge of SAP finance modules (FI/CO). The candidate should have strong background in configuration and testing of SAP. Candidate should be able to map business requirements to function specification and also work with ABAP team on technical specifications. The candidate will participate to the business process harmonization/enhancement initiatives, support all Business Process Reengineering and continuous process improvement sessions while also ensuring compliance with internal control practices.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage projects and support daily activities of SAP Software development applications
- Provide support to users located globally.
- Support businesses by responding to users’ technical request and escalations
- Liaise with members of the Finance Department, SAP Developers and members of application teams to design and deliver SAP based solutions and support daily as related to SAP related functions
- Support new and existing SAP applications; provide project support in areas of Requirement Gathering, Process & Rules, Design, Configuration, Testing, Implementation and Support
- Provide support for production systems including Application Maintenance and Key User support
- Aide and support development of assigned projects throughout full lifecycle process
- Responsible for requirement gathering, Business Blueprint development, project design and build, realization, testing and go live processes
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, engineering, business or equivalent experience required
- A strong knowledge of SAP ECC6 and/or S/4Hana and Business Process Modelling are necessary to propose, maintain and develop best practices within a large and multi-cultural organization.
- This individual will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the large diversity of business communities
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and a good English command is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.