Pushing the Edge
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients. VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations. For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Daily inventory review and adjustments. Provides management and customers with any reporting requirements. Supports Physical Inventory task and data entry of counts.
• Receive daily direction from Inventory Accounting Specialist
• Process, track, and report on destructions
• Create daily reporting internal and with customers
• Issuing and reporting cycle counts
• Resolving open in-transit shipping variances
• Research on Inventory issues and discrepancies reported from customers
• Reconcile with client system balances
• Root cause analysis of system discrepancies and variances
• Escalate any issues not able to resolve to the IA Specialist
• Receive assignments from IA Specialist for PI tasks
• Able to communicate effectively with upper management and clients
• Must have ability to problem solve
• Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Other duties as assigned by management
Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. 2+ years management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment with proven ability to problem solve.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Vantiva IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Vantiva is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.