Senior Software Engineer
Technicolor Connected Home partners with the world’s leading Service Providers to help them embrace the complex technology evolutions needed to deliver seamless connectivity and premium entertainment experiences to their customers.
- Be an individual contributor to the assigned modules and to support the team technically
- Being the subject matter expert for the given subsystem or module and be the focal point of contact for them.
- Exposure to designing and architecture of the systems.
- Acquire and impart domain knowledge to the team members.
Implement new features and extend existing functionality; take up complete ownership of the assigned work as part of Scrum team
Work closely with technical leads and architects to gather detailed requirements to design and implement features.
- Work closely with hardware team to enable board bring up for new devices.
- Work with fellow developers on software for timely delivery of products.
Review/Write design documents for new features and drive sign-off.
- Experience in working embedded networking product and proficient in networking protocols
- Work experience in networking features & protocols - Routing, Bridging,DHCP, NAT, IPv6, Firewall, QoS, IPSec, VPN, PPPoE
- Work experience in Linux networking stack, Slow & Fast Data path,
- Linux system programming, application development experience and debugging skills
- Experience in leading a team or project is preferred
- Good programming skills are preferred
- Experience in working in Broadcom SoC or OpenWRT is added advantage
- Excellent analytical, management and communication skill