Senior Software Engineer
Pushing the Edge
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients. VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations. For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- 3+ Years Strong design and development skills in C, C++ and embedded Linux application development.
- Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems (Linux, eCOS)
- Hands-on experience on IoT protocols: BLE, Zigbee, Z-Wave etc
- Integration experience with MQTT IOT Cloud platforms
- Hands on with Scripting languages like Python, Node.js, Java Script etc.
- Basic understanding of UI/UX designs and principles
- Preferred Stack experience: Networking protocol stack
- Preferred product work experience: Routers, Extenders, Modems
- Good communication skills. Email communication and documentation should be clear and crisp
Vantiva is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer:
Vantiva is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.