Logistics Project Coordinator
Pushing the Edge
VANTIVA, headquartered in Paris, France and formerly known as Technicolor, is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces.
VANTIVA has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution.
With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, VANTIVA is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. Our relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for our clients.
VANTIVA is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations. For more information, please visit www.vantiva.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
As Logistics Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for handling sourcing and logistics projects activities for the company. The successful candidate will be able to improve our Logistics sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spending and as well who has a successful background in logistics projects management.
Logistics Sourcing :
- Consolidate CH Logistics business constraints and requirements.
- Build tenders, contract and negotiation based on Partnership with Freight forwarder, 3PL and other partners.
- Studies and analyzes the logistics market and general market conditions to ensure that logistics services are purchased at competitive prices meeting qualitative Vantiva requirements.
- Answer to Spot request AF/Ocean/ Train/ Truck ad-hoc negotiation
- Optimize cost based on reliability, transparency, frequency & pro-activity on customer delivery criteria.
- Negotiates and/or participates in negotiating contracts with logistics partners, follow up on negotiated rates and analyze cost deviation.
- Conduct analysis and develop recommendations on various logistics strategy projects that involve complex cost/benefit tradeoffs, i.e number, location, and sizing of distribution facilities & optimize logistics flow.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
Logistics Projects :
- Gather & translate business requirements to functional requirements through initial meetings with the stakeholders.
- Define & maintain the business roadmap of the solution.
- Break down major requirements into small incremental value-add features and prioritize with stakeholders.
- Drive and follow-up the execution of the development plan, resolve or escalate problems timely.
- Coordinate the work of the functional and technical team members to ensure the consistency of the solution delivered to the internal business stakeholders.
- Develop executive presentations communicating logistics vision, plans, actual spending evolution and on-going updates of logistics projects to gain buy-in and drive engagement among key stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and/or supply chain, preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with international freight forwarders or third-party Logistics and in leading tenders and contract negotiation in highly competitive environment
- Strong background in multicultural/ matrix organization & projects
The ideal candidate is He/She who sees challenges as opportunities, has a keen eye for detail, and brings a wealth of enthusiasm and knowledge to the table.
- Deep knowledge in International Logistics Operations and project management capabilities.
- A knowledge of KINAXIS,SAP, TMS system and/or similar ERP system preferred.
- Proven track record in developing new processes and bringing about change and improvement without disruption to the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to distill large amounts of information into concise summaries, including the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate, and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Ability to organize tenders and negotiate contracts based on qualitative & customer satisfaction criteria and optimized costs.
- Ability to leverage Power BI tools to capture/present information.
- The ability to translate business needs into functional requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English and capability to work in multicultural environment.
- Ability to travel if necessary.