SAP MM/SD IT Project Manager M/F
VANTIVA, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, at the forefront of digital innovation, operates through 2 divisions: Entertainment Services (#1 worldwide in visual effects and DVD services) and Connected Home.
With our business division “Connected Home”, we are engineers with industry-recognized leadership and open innovation at the heart of everything we develop. We partner with the world’s leading service providers to help them embrace the complex technologies needed to deliver seamless connectivity and premium entertainment experiences. We are a leader in the designing of connected devices.
Connected Home is No. 1 in broadband gateway boxes, set top boxes and Android TV solutions through a powerful, global supply chain. We engineer next-generation home network and video solutions that enable bandwidth intensive content to be distributed at gigabit speeds and enjoyed seamlessly regardless of place, device or time.
For this business division, we are looking for a “SAP MM/SD IT Project Manager” to carry and support the upgrade to SAP S/4 HANA and the new requirements issued from business to adapt our SAP Core Model.
This position is located in Paris with remote working days.
In an environment with a high complexity and in a global and international context, the SAP SD/MM IT Project Manager will oversee and be mainly responsible for EURASIA region. Our landscape is based on a worldwide SAP ERP core application integrated with other key systems (Kinaxis Rapid Response, AGILE PLM , CRM Salesforce) and connected as well to our partners IT landscape (Manufacturing, 3PLs, Freight Forwarders) via EDI connections.
Scope is worldwide - multiple sites in different countries will be supported.
SAP IT Project Manager Supply Chain
- The candidate should be able to identify the Supply Chain projects objectives, scope and creates a
project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required.
- She/He should have a strong background on S4 HANA
- She/He will oversee the different projects managed by the team.
- She/He will participate on the Business process enhancements initiatives, reengineering and
continuous improvements sessions while also ensuring compliance with internal control practices.
- She/He will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the
large diversity of business communities
- The candidate should have strong background in configuration and testing of SAP including integration with other systems.
- She/He should be able to allocate the IT team members on the different Supply Chain Projects, enhancements and support. She/He should coordinate, prioritize the day to day activities of the Team members.
- She/He will have a strong ability to work in a multicultural environment and a good English command is required.
SAP MM/SD IT Project Manager will :
- Be part of the Supply Chain projects brainstorming and planning
- Be in charge of the Supply Chain projects allocation to the IT team members
- Reviewing solution to ensure Core Model consistency and Best practice on business requirements
- Organize and coordinate workshops with business and IT teams
- Management of IT team members – Internal/external and offshore resources
- Integration/ communication with other systems and solutions (Kinaxis/PLM/COUPA…)
- Liaise with offshore delivery center (Overall ABAP, Configuration, Delivery Tracking…)
- Manage/Document JIRA tickets for solution delivery and improvements
- Promote best practices and industry standards
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7 years of Experience should include strong SAP S4 HANA experience in a multicultural project environment in logistics (MM/SD) with an exposure to FI integration. In addition, he/she must be resourceful and have multi-project management skills.
- Project management experience
- Exposure to Team management
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication
- The candidate must have a very good SAP expertise and including IT functional expertise MM/SD (customizing) is a plus.
- Proven experience and knowledge of Supply Chain Business Processes
- Client oriented, the candidate must have a cross functional view, strong communication skills and project coordination capability.
- This role requires solid interpersonal, communication skills.
- Scope is worldwide - multiple sites in different countries will be supported. But mainly covering APAC region working hours.
- Innovation oriented, She/he must be organized, autonomous, collaborative and proactive with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- She/he must be operational in English